We live in a very competitive and global environment. Right before our eyes, businesses evolve and transform, products and services need to satisfy different levels of perfection year after year, as companies pursue customer satisfaction and delight.
Organizations who have acknowledged this, have found the Lean and Six Sigma Program to be an effective, structured, data-driven, way to performance improvement and transformation.
This course is for individuals who aspire to get acquainted with the basic methodology and tools of LEAN-SIX SIGMA. As a result of this exposure, they will be equipped with a better understanding of their process and how it all relates in general: metrics, continuous improvement, problem solving, and the basic DMAIC (D-Define, M-Measure, A-Analyze, I-Identify, C-Control) phases. With the knowledge gained from this course, the participant will be able to understand the concept of Waste, Inefficiency, Processes,
The learning expectations of the participants are the following:
- Understand the concepts and implementation of Lean Organization, and using Lean to improve processes
- Have sound knowledge on performance measurement, Balanced Score card and Basic Strategy Execution
- Use Lean-Six Sigma tools to achieve breakthroughs in productivity, efficiency, quality and cost reduction
- Have a sound view and concept of waste reduction
- Reduce or eliminate time-based inefficiencies, waste, non-value activities an variation in processes
- Gain a full understanding of what Lean-Six Sigma is and how to implement it through the DMAIC model
- Learn how to integrate Six Sigma with waste elimination in the basis of Lean models
- Enhance use of lean and quality tools that will equip participants to conduct Root Cause Analysis and Innovative/Creative Remedies.
- Communicate the value of your Six Sigma process improvements to gain buy-in from both upper management and staff
- Describe the different a roles in Lean and Six Sigma.
- Describe Change Management Framework to implement a structured Lean and Six Sigma Organization
- Use Creativity and Innovation techniques to increase process efficiency
- Good knowledge of current work process
- Completion of the classroom training
- Successful Completion of the Inter-active Exercises and Case Studies during training