Success starts with the choice to be excellent. One doesn’t become successful by wishing to be one, because in order to thrive, a person has to go out, harness his skills, and strive.
Discover the basics of success through the “Culture of Personal Excellence” program and be equipped for a journey towards personal victory. This training program developed by Mr. Francis Kong, the country’s most sought-after speaker, was designed to gear and jump-start leaders to a brand new career life that will move them toward excellence and success.
- EXCELLENT AWARENESS (Developing an Entrepreneurial Mindset)
- Making everyday an opportunity for productivity.
- Understanding the 3 major components of maximized output.
- EXCELLENT WORTH (Understanding Team-Man-Ship)
- Discovering one’s intrinsic values and building a healthy sense of self-esteem and respect.
- Victor’s Mindset vs. Victim’s Mindset
- Building a culture of compliments
- EXCELLENT CONTROL (Educating IQ and EQ)
- Taking personal responsibility for decisions made and words said.
- EXCELLENT INTEGRITY (Building Personal Equity through Trust and Credibility)
- The real definition of integrity
- Integrity for personal profitability
- EXCELLENT DISCIPLINE (Battling with the Greatest Enemy)
- Managing failures
- Developing perseverance
- EXCELLENT EXPECTANCIES (Raising the Bar for Personal Success)
- Becoming a life-long learner
- Embracing change
- EXCELLENT DIMENSION (The True Meaning of Success)
- Discovering purpose and meaning
- A serious look at history and biography