This course is for individuals who want to gain the skills and techniques needed to be a world-class presenter from the way they dress to how they look at the person they’re talking to and the tone of their voice. It is designed for them to catch their audience’s attention and keep them engaged the whole duration of their presentation.
- Unpack the secrets from one of only two executive coaches trained personally by Zig Ziglar
- Learn the new globalism in communication and what it takes to be relevant in a boundaryless world.
- Explore the techniques for effectiveness as it pertains to leading a session as a speaker, leader, as one of a panel of experts
- Create the foundation for building effective presentations by navigating the components of a message while learning how to start and finish strong
- Discover the hidden secrets of how to build stories to your arsenal and uncover the truth behind why great orators are storytellers
About Krish Dhanam, The Program Director
Krish Dhanam has successfully delivered his message in fifty-five countries on six continents and throughout the continental US. His client list is the who’s who of global enterprise and he has received accolades from the US Army, Christian Dior, Walmart, AT&T, Marriot Hotels, Cadbury, Schweppes, Verizon, and Enterprise Rent-A-Car to name a few.
Krish is the Global Ambassador of Ziglar Group of Companies, Co-Author of Ziglar Books, Co-Founder of Krish Dhanam Training International Inc., Zig Ziglar Mentee and a World Renowned Executive Coach
He is a dynamic public speaker whose written work is beloved by a wide range of readers. He has received global recognition from mentoring peers such as sales icon Tom Hopkins as well as spiritual thinker and theologian Dr. Ramesh Richard. His latest best-selling book, Hard Headed Soft Hearted: Lessons from the Boardroom to the Break Room is used as a culture transformation tool globally.