Project management training courses will help you deliver smarter solutions on time and within budget. From basic project management classes to advanced training seminars for senior project managers, INSPIRE delivers the skills needed at every level of your development.
This is an initial 2-day course designed to help you keep projects on track even in the toughest, most unpredictable times, our project management classes and training courses cover the nine bodies of knowledge outlined in PMBOK® Guide.
To work together effectively on any project, everyone on the team needs to use a common language and have a clear understanding of all expectations. This unique seminar is designed for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of project management who serve on project management teams, those who simply want to know more about PM or those who are making the transition to project management. In just two days, you’ll develop an understanding of essential terminology and apply basic PM tools and techniques to increase your effectiveness both on the team and in your own functional area.
Learn and apply basic elements of PM to your job to support project success:
- Know the purpose and process of project management
- Understand the roles, responsibilities and needs of project team members
- Identify and apply critical project management tools
- Identify stakeholders, their relationships to each other and how these relationships affect projects
- Prepare a detailed project plan: Milestones, Work Breakdown, Schedules and Resources.
- Identify and manage the CRITICAL PATH of the project
- Understand and apply Risk Management to projects.
- Project Simulation (includes Simulated Problems, Situations and Final Presentation to Management Representative)
Project Management Basics
- Iron Triangle of Project Management
- Five groups of the project management process
- SQUERT framework
- Stakeholder Management Basics
- Project Management Terminologies
- Understanding Requirements and Scope
- Project Classification
- Identifying and aligning the project stakeholders
- Evaluating the project charter
- Validating project requirements
- Project Team Organization
- Estimating project activity accurately
- Risk Management and Mitigation
- Understanding and creating the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Project Scheduling and Resource Planning
- Tools in Project Planning
- Problem Solving in Projects
- Issue Management
- Work Deliverables and Documentation
Project Transition and Close
Case Study and Simulation
Case Study Presentation
- DURATION: 2 day seminar-workshop