Contrary to what others think or believe, improving one’s selling skills is not just for those in sales and marketing. Everyone needs to learn how to sell. Because selling is a life skill. Join us as we share practical steps that you can easily apply in your day-to-day life.
This explains why some lawyers are paid more than others; so with doctors, engineers and others. Rarely, are they paid higher because they’re better at their crafts; they’re paid higher because they were able to sell or market themselves better than others. Some deliberately, some by accident. Wouldn’t it be great if you can also unlock the keys to selling, regardless of your profession?
What to Expect:
Expect practical and simple ways to improve your selling skills, regardless of where you are in the org chart. This will be a highly interactive workshop where the participants will not only learn frameworks but also apply them, as well.
What is a blended learning program?
It is a way of teaching that combines online digital media with in-person instruction to create an overall
more effective and customized learning experience.
There are two components:
– Mobile Platform: learning sessions are accessed through a mobile app wherein you do certain tasks prior to your virtual session. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere.
– Virtual Learning Sessions: these are live instructor led sessions delivered through zoom designed to simulate a class learning experience. These sessions follow specific schedules that will be given to you upon registration.
In this course you will have :
– 7 sessions on a mobile platform + 2 virtual learning sessions
You can also get other insights through this article :
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Jeff is a passionate sales and business leader who rose from the ranks. He invested 16 years in both local and multinational fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies that are leaders in their respective categories.
AS A LEADER
Currently Inspire Leadership Consultancy, Inc.’s General Manager and Leadership Consultant, Jeff began his leadership journey in 2003 and had the opportunity of leading individuals and teams from different generations and backgrounds. Jeff brings with him not only the knowledge and theory of achieving goals through others, he himself implemented these principles with the teams he led. He knows and understands what leaders and aspiring leaders go through in their corporate careers. This gives him the ability to empathize and help those going through the same. Apart from his current role as GM, he previously took on other senior level roles such as National Sales Manager of Reckitt Benckiser Phils., and Assistant Vice President-Sales and Marketing in Mekeni Food Corp., the 1st ISO certified meat processing company in Asia, and one of the fastest growing companies in that industry.
AS A SALES PRACTITIONER
Jeff started his career in sales in 2001. He worked for local and multinational FMCG companies engaged in food, non-food and OTC categories. His sales background gave him experiences and expertise in: B2B selling, route-to-market strategy (Philippines and Thailand market), distributor management, business development, retail channel management (to name a few). Jeff’s competence on sales strategy formulation and execution coupled with the passion to develop team and individual talents allowed him to consistently deliver the desired sales results.
Early Bird Rate:
Php 4,550.00 (VAT Inclusive) (Early Bird Deadline: July 3, 2020)
Php 5,550.00 (VAT Inclusive)
1. Inspire Leadership Consultancy, Inc. shall not have any liability or be deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance under this Agreement resulting from acts beyond its control, including without limitation acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental, national emergency, accident, fire, lightning and the like.
2. Inspire Leadership Consultancy reserves the right to re-schedule its event/s to another date given such uncertain circumstances.
3. In the event the registrant cannot fill the slot of this program, Inspire Leadership Consultancy should be informed at least 5 working days prior to the event. Payment done is 100% non-refundable but can be used for other programs of Inspire. If the registrant fails to do so, his slot is considered as used. Kindly be advised that this does not apply to promo or discounted rates.
4. For registrants who wish to cancel their attendance 4 working days prior to the event, payment is strictly non-refundable.
Please pay within the permitted time. Otherwise, your seat will be forfeited.
For bank payments, do not forget to send your deposit slip with participant's full name and contact no. to email@example.com.
You may also send your questions, suggestions, and clarifications to:
Kindly fill out the form in the next to register after agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. Inspire currently accepts Cash and Check payment methods. Payment should be made within 2 days after registration for individual participants and within 4 days for corporate participants.
NOTE: Please ensure that you have provided the right email address and contact details. We will be sending your invoice and seminar reminders via email.
Inspire has the right not to accept participants or move the schedule of the program whatever it may deem necessary.