Effective leaders always strive to consistently deliver extraordinary results through others. They focus on measurable and tangible results; sadly though, at the cost of one’s physical, emotional, relational and mental health.
Mindful leaders, on the other hand, know how external factors affect their own performance and how they themselves affect their teams. They achieve sustainable and consistent results by creating an environment that encourages everyone to transform their energy, tensions, frustrations, and stresses in a more creative and productive way.
The Mindful leadership workshop is designed to:
o understand the psychological makeup of the leader
o improve mental focus and reduce spacing out when stressed out
o assist in staying organized, managing time, and setting priorities
o Improve level of adversity and gratitude quotient
o optimization of attitude and emotional intelligence
o integration into every domain of daily life, work, and relationships.
o Module 1: Understanding Knowledge, Attitude, Skills
o Module 2: Leadership presence and impact in the organization
o Module 3: Eustress VS Distress
o Module 4: Mindfulness skills building
o Module 5: Adversity quotient
o Module 6: Gratitude quotient
Dra. Marivic Lualhati is one of the few to receive the prestigious ‘Most Influential Filipina Woman in the World’ Award from the Filipina Women's Network in 2019. In her advocacy to help people, she continues to inspire not only in the caring nature of the medical field but also in the way has she taught others about what she knows about life. Aside from being the President and CEO of Beyond Medical Hub, she also found her niche in being an inspirational speaker and management consultant. As one of Inspire’s experts, she shares her expertise in the field through organizational development, strategic planning, and management consultancy programs. Before she got to where she is today, Marivic was the President and CEO of Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital under Metro Pacific and Good Samaritan Hospital and General Manager for Fe Del Mundo Medical Center.
(With 1 free additional seat
for groups of 5)
• Middle to Senior Managers • HR Practitioners • Business Owners
1. Inspire Leadership Consultancy, Inc. shall not have any liability or be deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance under this Agreement resulting from acts beyond its control, including without limitation acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental, national emergency, accident, fire, lightning and the like.
2. Inspire Leadership Consultancy reserves the right to re-schedule its event/s to another date given such uncertain circumstances.
3. In the event the registrant cannot fill the slot of this program, Inspire Leadership Consultancy should be informed at least 5 working days prior to the event. Payment done is 100% non-refundable but can be used for other programs of Inspire. If the registrant fails to do so, his slot is considered as used. Kindly be advised that this does not apply to promo or discounted rates.
4. For registrants who wish to cancel their attendance 4 working days prior to the event, payment is strictly non-refundable.
Please pay within the permitted time. Otherwise, your seat will be forfeited.
For bank payments, do not forget to send your deposit slip with participant's full name and contact no. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also send your questions, suggestions, and clarifications to:
Kindly fill out the form in the next to register after agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. Inspire currently accepts Cash and Check payment methods. Payment should be made within 2 days after registration for individual participants and within 4 days for corporate participants.
NOTE: Please ensure that you have provided the right email address and contact details. We will be sending your invoice and seminar reminders via email.
Inspire has the right not to accept participants or move the schedule of the program whatever it may deem necessary.