Coach Chot has called it last year when he said, we can never future proof our businesses, but we can make our leaders future-ready or in other words, Future Fit.
Now that we’re in a VUCA situation, we have to prepare ourselves for the next set of challenges. It’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when it will come, again. Time to take action, Move Fast and Move Forward with Coach Chot Reyes In Future Fit 2.0 using Inspire’s Blended Learning approach.
The Inspire blended learning program
It is a way of teaching that combines online digital media with in-person instruction to create an overall more effective and customized learning experience.
The two components:
– Mobile Platform: learning sessions are accessed through a mobile app wherein you do certain tasks prior to your virtual session. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere.
– Virtual Learning Sessions: these are live instructor-led sessions delivered through zoom designed to simulate a class learning experience. These sessions follow specific schedules that will be given to you upon registration.
What Participants Will Receive In This Program:
– 7 sessions on a mobile platform + 2 virtual learning sessions
You can also get other insights through this article:
Hear What Past Participants Have to Say:
o Understanding the AGILE framework
o The Trademarks of an AGILE organization
o The Factors of learning agility
o The Value And Need For Coaching
o The Leader’s Self-Awareness
o Establishing A Partnership Stance & Increasing Coachee Productivity
o The Coach Reyes TEAM model
o TRUST: The Power of Vulnerability
o Effort, Accountability, and Motivation
Chot has consistently shown his ability to win regardless of the team and players at his disposal, being the only coach to win 3 All-Filipino titles with different teams – Purefoods in 1993, Coca-Cola in 2002, and Talk N’ Text in 2009, 2011, & 2012. 8 titles in 16 Finals appearances in 30 tournaments – these feats earned for him five (5) “Coach of the Year” awards – again the only coach so far to have won this prestigious award as much, as the most anyone has won is twice. As a result, Chot once again was named the National Team Head Coach, tasked with leading the Philippines to the 2014 FIBA World Championships in Spain. All of the teams Chot coached to victory were completely different from each other – in terms of talent, size, depth and experience. The one constant has been their ability to work together as a team. While all coaches preach teamwork, Chot’s teams live and breathe it. The only Filipino member of the International Advisory Board of the United States Basketball Academy and a member of the Board of the Basketball Coaches Association of the Philippines, Chot quotes legendary coach John Wooden, “I may not be the best or brightest coach. But the one thing I do better than most is my ability to teach a group of individuals to work with ONE HEARTBEAT.” Having gone through intensive business and corporate coaching education in London and New York, Chot has been providing executive coaching to executives (including expats) of various top 500 corporations in the Philippines. He conducts regular coach mentorship programs to middle managers of companies in the insurance, banking, retail, manufacturing, BPO, and telecommunications industries. His module on teamwork is also a much sought- after training program, especially among the top consumer companies.
Early Bird Rate:
Php 5,550.00/USD 109.00 (VAT Inclusive) (Early Bird Deadline: August 15, 2020)
Php 6,550.00/USD 129.00 (VAT Inclusive)
1. Inspire Leadership Consultancy, Inc. shall not have any liability or be deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance under this Agreement resulting from acts beyond its control, including without limitation acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental, national emergency, accident, fire, lightning and the like.
2. Inspire Leadership Consultancy reserves the right to re-schedule its event/s to another date given such uncertain circumstances.
3. In the event the registrant cannot fill the slot of this program, Inspire Leadership Consultancy should be informed at least 5 working days prior to the event. Payment done is 100% non-refundable but can be used for other programs of Inspire. If the registrant fails to do so, his slot is considered as used. Kindly be advised that this does not apply to promo or discounted rates.
4. For registrants who wish to cancel their attendance 4 working days prior to the event, payment is strictly non-refundable.
Please pay within the permitted time. Otherwise, your seat will be forfeited.
For bank payments, do not forget to send your deposit slip with participant's full name and contact no. to email@example.com.
You may also send your questions, suggestions, and clarifications to:
Kindly fill out the form in the next to register after agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. Inspire currently accepts Cash and Check payment methods. Payment should be made within 2 days after registration for individual participants and within 4 days for corporate participants.
NOTE: Please ensure that you have provided the right email address and contact details. We will be sending your invoice and seminar reminders via email.
Inspire has the right not to accept participants or move the schedule of the program whatever it may deem necessary.