Eduardo “Edric” E. Mendoza, Jr., RFP desires to change the world, one family at a time. Professionally, he equips families as President of TMA Homeschool, Lead Anchor of ANC’s On The Money, and a keynote speaker across various multi-nationals. Outside work, he serves at Christ’s Commission Fellowship (CCF), and enjoys bonding moments with his blogger wife Joy Tanchi Mendoza and 5 kids.
- Graduated BS Management from the Ateneo De Manila University, as the Business Representative of the Student Council, and starting catcher of the Varsity Baseball Team.
- Prior to the Business items above, he had 10 years corporate experience in CBRE, Ayala Land, and Del Monte Phils, where he was involved in corporate leasing, project development, and brand management, respectively.
- He is also a Registered Financial Planner (RFP) and licensed Guerrilla Marketing Coach.
- President of TMA Homeschool, an international home-school services provider with over 1,200 students across 24 countries, and founder of the Homeschool Association of the Philippine Islands (HAPI).
- Lead Anchor of ANC’s (ABS-CBN News Channel) “On the Money”, a daily show on personal finance, awarded GawadTanglaw’s “Best Business Show” in 2012, and on a lighter note Spot.ph’s cutest news anchor in 2012 and 2014.
- Keynote Speaker on personal finance, with clients such as Avon, Coca-Cola, Deutsche Bank Knowledge Services, Mead Johnson, Avida Land, Wells Fargo, and Sunlife; cited as “15 Filipino Motivational Speakers You Should Hear” by WhenInManila.com.
- Conducts training and counselling of families in the areas of marriage, parenting, and money stewardship; and brand ambassador for Cetaphil (2014-current), and Revicon Max (2010-12).
- Active member and bible teacher at CCF (Christ’s Commission Fellowship).