Developed & Facilitated by Ariel Driz
Total Quality Management, TQM, is a method by which management and employees can become involved in the continuous improvement of the production of goods and services. It is a combination of quality and management tools aimed at increasing business and reducing losses due to wasteful practices. This course focuses on total quality management concepts, methodologies and practices of services, financial and manufacturing industries. Topics like organizational; and cultural aspects of total quality management associated with implementing quality systems, communicating the quality message, team building, training and learning will be addressed.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Define key concepts related to Total Quality Management
- Identify the benefits of Quality Management
- Identify the steps of the Total Quality Management process cycle.
- Identify the tools used to measure the output of the process cycle.
- Identify the various facets of benchmarking.
- Identify the contributions of the various Quality Management founders.
- The total quality approach to quality management and its History
- Customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty
- Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Quality Planning and Total Quality Management
- Process of Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
- Metrics, Quality Improvement and Tools
- Quality function deployment
- ISO 9000, Malcolm Baldrige Award, Lean- Six Sigma and TQM
Participants: Any level in the organization
Duration: 2 day seminar-workshop
Delivery: Public Runs, In House