"Very data-centric/statistical approach which would be helpul in making objective decisions. the exercises helped validate my understanding and the tools were helpful (5S, 5 Whys, etc)."
Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt
Facilitated by Ariel Driz
We live in a very competitive and global environment. Right before our eyes, businesses evolve and transform, products and services need to satisfy different levels of perfection year after year, as companies pursue customer satisfaction and delight.
Organizations who have acknowledged this, have found the Lean and Six Sigma Program to be an effective, structured, data-driven, way to performance improvement and transformation.
To effect this, change agents who will guide, support and lead. These team leaders are called Lean Six Sigma GREEN BELTS. The Green Belt is equipped with a working knowledge and application of the tools and methodology of Lean and Six Sigma in various operations, effecting incremental reduction in Cost, improvement in Cycle Time, Defect Reduction, Quality improvement , higher efficiency resulting into superior business results.
This program is aimed to train and certify existing Six Sigma Yellow Belts and Process Experts in the Lean-Six Sigma Green Belt body of knowledge and its application in the workplace.
This 5-day Green Belt training and certification workshop program spread over a period of 1-2 months, will enable the qualified candidate absorb, assimilate and apply the tools and methodology. Relevant exercises and multi-media materials will also be used to ensure adequate knowledge absorption and retention.
The learning expectations of the participants are the following:
- Thorough understanding and application of the Lean-Six Sigma methodology, its process improvement tools and techniques to various operational and business models.
- Learn how to develop the different work deliverables in each stage of the DMAIC cycle.
- Learn how to manage Lean-Six Sigma projects, mentor Six Sigma Yellow Belts and team members.
- Add value to the organization by defining and pursuing relevant projects that will help improve Profitability, Quality, Productivity, Cost, Efficiency and Customer Delight.
- Yellow Belt Certified
- Must have one potential Six Sigma project to brought in class.
- Completion of the Green Belt classroom training
- Pass Certification Exams and Checkpoint Exams (80%)
- Successful Completion of Exercises and Case Studies during training
- Completion of One Green Belt Six Sigma project
Participants: Certified Yellow Belt
Duration: 5 days staggered seminar-workshop
Delivery: Public Runs, In House
"Program is good for operations especially in managing partners to be more efficient. the program is very helpful in process improvement plans and how to make teams more efficient and delivering more value to business and the company."